Black Ship Water Based Pomade - OLD BRANDING/FORMULA, 30% DISCOUNT!
30% Discount is already applied to price! Once quantities are gone, there are no more!
Black Ship Water Based Pomade - The pomade that really started it all for us at Flagship Pomade Co!
A firm to heavy holding pomade that provides slick styles (contour, pomp, slick back, etc.) that will hold up in some of the harshest climates.
Scents may be either essential oil or fragrance oil depending on option chosen. EO is essential oil, FO is fragrance oil.
Much like a waxy cream, this will scoop and spread easily. The pomade in the hair itself washes out with a single wash and shampoo. Restyling, easy. The pomade will reset after many styles just as good as it did at the start of the day.
SCENT SWAP! - BAY RUM: Dauntless Grooming Co's bay rum blend. Clean, fresh, and a cloveless take on the classic scent.
- Dark Citrus Rose: Petitgrain, Bergamot, and Rosewood blend that is fresh and clean. Great for all times of year. (EO)
- Tobacco Bourbon: sweet, smooth, and buttery scent with hints of whiskey,
tobacco, and slight butterscotch. (FO)
Dark and Stormy: A take on the same combination as the drink that holds the same name; ginger root, bay leaf, allspice, and lime make for a fresh, warm and slightly spicy blend. (EO)
Cedarwood Mint: Cedarwood Virginian and Peppermint blend that is warm, woodsy, and clean. (EO)
- Aventus: Our take on the Eau de Perfume 'Aventus' by Creed. Smokey full bodied pineapple scent. Perfect for any time of the year! (FO)
- Chrome: Our take on the Eau de Toilette 'Chrome' by Azzura. Fresh, oceanic, and clean scent. (FO)
- Coffee: Colombian Coffee. Sweet and simple coffee scent. (FO)
- Peppermint Vanilla: Peppermint and light vanilla. Our OG scent. Freshest there is! (EO)
- Sandalwood Vanilla: sweet and manly blend of sandalwood and vanilla (FO)
- WATER, CANDELILLA WAX, GRAPESEED OIL, COCONUT OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, SEA SALT, BORAX, ESSENTIAL OILS, BLACK OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID
Natural to Low Shine Finish
Firm to Heavy Hold, High Volume
Directions for use: Scoop out using a finger tip and place into palm. Spread out as a cream with very light agitation between palms and then apply as a cream to towel dried hair. Apply as needed, but use only what is needed. It can be easy to over apply.