Flagship Pomade and Borneoil/BPH (Borneo Pomade House, @bph_store) present
Strait of Malacca
Themed after the infamously dangerous and pirate filled strait located in between Malay Peninsula and Sumatra, we wanted to pay homage to the culture and diversity found in that part of the world with this pomade.
Made with Hemp Seed OIl and Lanolin, expect wonderful conditioning for your hair. An unorthodox waterbased pomade, it will style like a heavy oil based pomade. The shine is on the high to medium side if applied as directed and washes out easily with shampoo and water.
Scents: Please keep in mind that the scent will really come out once in the hair. Due to the ingredients, in the jar the scent may be slightly different.
- Amber and Sweet Basil: A blend of amber, sweet basil, and clove that is smooth, earthy, and fresh.
- Sandalwood Vanilla: sweet and manly blend of sandalwood and vanilla fragrance oils
- Aventus: Fresh Cologne, with hints of spiced, smoked pineapple.
- Tobacco Oud : Robust tobacco and oriental blend that is sure to turn heads. Slightly sweet, earthy and spicy.
- Leather Ombre: Sweet, seductive leather fragrance.
We hope that you enjoy this product!
4 OZ AMBER GLASS JAR
INGREDIENTS: WATER, CANDELILLA WAX, LANOLIN, HEMP SEED OIL, COCONUT OIL, BORAX, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, ESSENTIAL OILS, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID
Directions for use: Scoop into palms and spread. Apply from roots to tips, adding more as needed. Comb through and style!